CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY OF AZA GROUP
Corporate Social Responsibility has evolved so that today, companies must assume and be managed in ways that contribute both to the interests of the business itself and society.
In this way, Aza Group understands the RSC as a commitment with society and environment based on its model of management and in the responsibility and business ethic, in order to contribute to build up a fair and equitable society.
Our corporate policy is characterized by following the principles:
- Economic responsibility that implies, simultaneously, the creation of values for the owners (looking after their interests), for the clients (offering competitive prices and quality services), for the suppliers (paying fair prices) and for the employees (paying fair wages and looking after their safety and health at work).
- We are oriented towards service quality and excellency as a way of acknowledging our customers’ trust.
- Excellent working environment that enhances professional growth, equal opportunities, pluralism and functional diversity in the workplace.
- Environmental responsibility through the proactive management of waste, CO2 emissions and environmentally responsible use of energy.
ACTIONS AND AGREEMENTS ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The RSC in AZA Group means to contribute to employees wellness and society in general through the following actions:
- Sponsorship of different local sports events. We were awarded with a honorable distinction.
- Donations to Charity Campaigns.
- Paying attention to diversity by guaranteeing that all employees, regardless of race, religion, gender, origin or disability, have equal opportunities when applying for a job.
- Support for motherhood by granting monetary assistance during the six months prior to the childbirth and the following six months, helping to cover the additional expenses related to the newborn infant.
- Hiring disabled people in a higher percentage than legally required, signing collaboration agreements with FUNDOSA, ASPRONA, ASINDOW and other NGOs. Our group was awarded by the Obra Social “La Caixa” as an integrating company.