Aza GROUP Environment Policy
Respect for the environment is one of our main lines of action and this affects the whole of the AZA Group.
Inevitably to develop our activity there exist some indispensable resources, like fuel, paper and cardboard, energy and water.
It’s essential a continuous revision of our consumption to keep them under control, establishing periodic plans to minimize and thus achieve a double objective of cost and environmental sustainability.
Our generated waste, is segregated and recycled, keeping the valuation as the main destination for them.
Thanks to all this, it has been possible to achieve ISO 14001 certification in July 2007, keeping it in force and working order until today.
In AZA Group we strive to make our organizations work towards sustainable development, so we must:
- Prevent and minimize our negative impacts on the environment.
- Continuous improvement of our processes facing the environment in an efficient and security way.
- Prevent incidents and accidents that have a negative impact on health, environment and materials.
- Train and motivate staff so that their behavior at work is more responsible to the environment.
- Achieve the environmental legislation and regulations, other requirements, and take social responsibility and ethics.
- Communicate and cooperate with our customers and suppliers and report publicly on our activities and new projects.
All transports affect the Earth, therefore, AZA Group makes an effort not only to optimize our costs, but also to affect as little as possible to the environment. We are an organization that respects the environment.